ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Can we just get rid of Columbus Day already?

argus99

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
Newtown, PA
Absolute proof that the Norse were here first by nearly 500 years.

Besides, he was a horrible person with a very murky past, and he never made it farther than Hispaniola.

Science..the real thing.

I’ll be here Friday night to talk some football and about Illini HC Brett Bulimic, along with hitting back at Vegas so hard on the 2 games I was absolutely sure about because they featured my 2 hometown teams, the Eagles and the Lions games. Overs, covers, 4 leg same game parlays, props, 2 game teaser,..any way I could bet those games I did, and now I’m pretty much done for the year, because I can’t make over a certain amount of supplementary income or I’ll lose my SSDI. I’ll make small bets here and there, but I hit a grand slam on the first weekend I usually start, when you kinda know who the shit teams are by mid-October. I’m currently looking at 2011 Ford Rangers in my area for sale..

Hope y’all are well. I’m…me. Trying to stay in my hermit cave avoiding anything about the election until it’s over. I’m lightning quick with the “Last” button on my remote now after months of hitting it in milliseconds at the first flash on the screen of the incessant political ads. Still, I’ll be extremely relieved after November 5th.

Later all. Go Blue! - Argus Penoptes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.