ADVERTISEMENT

OSU fans attempting to take the moral high ground is hilarious....

Re: The old "pick a time frame that most favors TUOS" gag.

No offense, but you're an idiot if you think success 100 years ago is just as relevant as success currently. Especially if you've been a doormat program the last few years.

none taken-although not sure what it means when an idiot

thinks someone else is an idiot. Quality post, "chief".

This post was edited on 3/2 9:05 PM by ChicagoBlueFan

Re: none taken-although not sure what it means when an idiot

good thing I'm not an idiot then.

However only a fool would try to argue that Michigan is a more dominant program than Ohio State.

Re: none taken-although not sure what it means when an idiot

Your dumb, no Your dumb, see how dumb you are cause you said your not You're, you did it too, no your dumb.

Re: The bigger the lie the more it is believed. One of the most corrupt? You..

Kleman, do you ever post on the Shiteye board? You here trying to improve your communication skills, what is it? I'd respect OldShitU more if its fans would stand up and admit to being one of the two biggest sleazeball campuses in the conf.

Originally posted by candid:
I'd respect (The Ohio State University) more if ...
There is nothing that could follow that to make it true... Also Ohio State fans also don't care if you respect them or Ohio State. It's more fun to beat you every year when you don't respect us.

Kleman, do you ever post on the Shiteye board? You here trying to improve your communication skills, what is it? I'd respect OldShitU more if its fans would stand up and admit to being one of the two biggest sleazeball campuses in the conf.
A teams value is calculated by:

Value = Respect + Disrespect

If you guys didn't make up silly nicknames for us i would be disappointed. Apathy is the opposite of respect.

I don't really need to work on my communication skills. Although it would take a bit of work to come up with something like, "You here trying to improve your communication skills, what is it?"

Besides Michigan's, I post on the OSU board, Iowa's, Rutgers, Nebraska, and Northwestern the most. I look at others too.

I prefer the good old fashioned football talk, but I do get a kick in challanging posters who like to make disparaging remarks about others. The disparaging remarks are usually to feel better about their own inadequacies, and then expecting an echo chamber by others in response. The funny thing is that those who are most likely to say negative things about other programs and fans, are also the most likely to say negative things to other members of their own fanbase if they aren't in agreement.

As mentioned before the ability of someone to carry on a decent debate is inversely proportionate to the amount of insults and personal attacks used. So the name calling doesn't surprise me. If anything, it just makes the obvious even more so.

You pick the current 10 yrs, how about the prev 10. Not exactly ancient history and we didn't play w the rules while doing it. OldShitU should be happy Sandusky was working at PSU or your institution of ave learning would still be #1 crooked in the Big 10.

You pick the current 10 yrs, how about the prev 10. Not exactly ancient history and we didn't play w the rules while doing it. OldShitU should be happy Sandusky was working at PSU or your institution of ave learning would still be #1 crooked in the Big 10.
and still beating michigan every year...

I picked the current 10 years because they are you know, current. Note that I said that the next five years are yet to be established. I have no problem with giving Michigan credit for the previous 10 years. It was pretty much dominated by OSU anyway (2000-2010) , but if you want to go to the 10 years before that, then great job by the Wolverines.

As far as Tressel's era, the only thing he did wrong was not be forthcoming about his knowledge of the tattoos. The violation didn't give OSU a competitive advantage, but it was a rule violation that was punished. So even with the vacated wins, Tressel still dominated Michigan fairly.

Originally posted by klemman:

So even with the vacated wins, Tressel still dominated Michigan fairly.
Or at least as fairly as been proven. If michigan fans want to jump into the non-proven catigory, i'm sure The Ohio State Trolls can play make believe just as creative as the michigan Trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT