ADVERTISEMENT

One thing I wished they would have done differently yesterday

WolverineKim02

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
is to let JJ play an entire series (once the outcome wasn’t in question) instead of the in-a-play, right back out again scenario. I think he stayed in for two straight plays a couple of times, but it just seems that it would get everybody, not just JJ, in more of a rhythm with a different quarterback in there than how they seem to be doing it.

I am not going to criticize being 7-0 or that Cade is the starter, but having two talented quarterbacks is a really good thing and it would just be more meaningful if he played some series instead of just in and out like that. I could be wrong of course, but that would have been my wish yesterday. JJ certainly brings excitement to the field, although sometimes I think he tries to do too much and a better defense would’ve had him for a huge sack on that lengthy scramble he did, and also his passes were not all pinpoint either. Some people see what they want to see and because they think he should be the starter, some choose to see all the bad in Cade and none of the bad in JJ. They are both talented and Cade is obviously the starter and why we argue about it is beyond me LOL. Would like to see JJ in a few series though, as I stated. Maybe this weekend after we have a huge, insurmountable lead lol.

GO BLUE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News