ADVERTISEMENT

Of the three picks....

1baugh

Nov 28, 2004
One if not two were the fault of the receiver. Perry quit on the out route, and looked lame on the other. The pick six was just bad.

Why was Perry such a big part of the passing game? He's a true freshman and did not look good. We heard all the hype about Harris and he rarely sees the field?
And again I ask, where was Canteen? Is he now a DB? I find it hard to believe that Perry beat him out.

So how would you rate the decision to throw to Butt in double coverage with a third DB back? It works because Butt is a stud, but that was not the correct read.

Rudock may have only been responsible for two int's but the fact he missed on that wide open throw is a 4 pt negative. Rudock didn't win this game. Maybe he isn't that type of qb but he can do better and he didn't.

The OL/Smith definitely can do better. All I am saying is I would put the blame at 50/50. Defense played fine.

Why was Perry such a big part of the passing game? He's a true freshman and did not look good. We heard all the hype about Harris and he rarely sees the field?
And again I ask, where was Canteen? Is he now a DB? I find it hard to believe that Perry beat him out.
I believe Canteen was hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT