ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notebook: Football recruiting notes, transfer portal rumblings

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
Posting some small nuggets we've picked up in recent days. Notes below.

- After talking to a commit about the state of the class, the offensive line is one of the closest position groups I have ever come across during my time covering Michigan. The group is planning a summer trip together and they view themselves as brothers. Super close.
- I get the sense that the pendulum is swinging away from Michigan for 2024 LB Brian Robinson right now. He's had MANY opportunities to commit and he has not done so and is keeping his options open. A commit in the class isn't hearing from him as often. Not ready to take off my FutureCast just yet but there's some definite discussion that things might be trending away.
- For portal talk, Ole Miss DL Tywone Malone entered the portal this week and immediately reached out to Chris Partridge as he was a major reason why he committed to Ole Miss in the first place. As for whether Michigan will pursue it, a member of the staff has told me that they're not sure they will pursue it yet. The staff is definitely 'looking into it' though.

That's all I have for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News