ADVERTISEMENT

Not understanding all the hand ringing about the QB position

billygoblue

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2010
Eugene Oregon via Portage , Michigan
Neither of the two have played a single down? All we have is inside info, this persons take, that persons take. So-in-so said this , so-in -so said that..... Has anyone been to practice and watched,or talked directly to JH? if so is WS not doing the job better? I mean for me the only reason to have hand ringing at this point is if 1) WS is just bad , but he is a better option then the rest or 2) someone else is doing it better and WS is getting the nod anyway. I doubt either of those are happening.
I mean I get that last year O'korn was the "best athlete" ; so what,does that make him a great QB? Plus when running the scout team you're pretty much throwing caution to the wind to prepare the D.
I also get that WS was supposedly buried on the depth chart.... things change, people ( even those inside and with connections) can be wrong. I understand many ( even some mods) had expectations based on what we were told on who should start, but geez it seems many are crushing this kid before he starts or plays his first significant snaps.

I guess , i'm just gonna wait till some football is played before I start getting worked up and hope there isn't anything to get worked up about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News