ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Game

psute

Letterman
Sep 11, 2010
Great defensive battle like we all expected, came down to who made the fewest mistakes winning. I am very glad that it was not later in the season, you guys have a lot of talent and elite talent in Butts and Pepper. Wish you the best going forward, and please, PLEASE kick BYU's ass. TIA

Great defensive battle like we all expected, came down to who made the fewest mistakes winning. I am very glad that it was not later in the season, you guys have a lot of talent and elite talent in Butts and Pepper. Wish you the best going forward, and please, PLEASE kick BYU's ass. TIA
Thx. The interceptions made what should've been an epic game....well....anticlimactic.

And np on BYU. They're dead meat!

Thx. The interceptions made what should've been an epic game....well....anticlimactic.

And np on BYU. They're dead meat!
Everyone keeps talking about the interceptions but as an Iowa fan I think the thing that I noticed is what killed us in half of our games last year. You give up at least three easy touchdowns because Rudock couldn't connect on the long pass. He will be long or short on these throws about 3/4 of the times this year and it will cost you about three wins. A QB just doesn't get that many chances for an easy TD. The only TD he got was thrown into triple coverage but the TE made a fantastic catch. It cost you this game against Utah and It'll cost you some in the future. As an Iowa fan my impression is Michigan must not have anything at all at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT