ADVERTISEMENT

My MSU friends who nonstop talked about waiting for this

Now folks. Would you want to claim this guy as an alumnus or representative of your University? I am not saying he is some bad guy. He isn't. That being said...the guy comes across as some milder version of Rodman. Clownish? Is that a word MNL?

Actually now happy he didn't go to UM. No question he is a great basketball player.

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/...ymond-thinks-the-earth-could-be-flat-51359824

Draymond is legitimately dumb ..... but I'm pretty confident Kyrie was making a (rather oblique) comment as regards our current political environment.

We have an extreme anti-intellectual as our current President, a man who honestly believes in all kinds of conspiracy theories and "fake news" and such. Irving is just showing how conversations can go in an environment when our President promotes anti-intellectual discussions:

How DO you know that the Earth is round? Have you ever been to space to see such? Maybe the Earth being round is just an opinion, as opposed to news. In my opinion, the Earth being round is "fake news!" Stop listening to the media!

Our current President has never come out and said "the Earth is flat, all that stuff about a round planet is fake news and fake science!" ----- but he's said stuff that has come close. And a significant percentage of the folk who voted for him in November shake their heads approvingly.

BTW, on a tangent (as if my entire post didn't go off on a tangent) --- for all the non-PSU fans who are like "how come so many PSU fans have a cult-like devotion to Joe Paterno?" --- the current political environment should show you that PSU fans are hardly some massive outlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT