ADVERTISEMENT

MSU is legit...

Didn't Sparty switch to a freshman qb yesterday, because O'conner was sucking ballzine?

I think they did...but it didn't help. Nothing can save them short of Flash Gorden or Iron Man appearing for the game against Michigan and giving them a little offense and devise help.

Yeah, Terry. I thought he was a freshman?

Junior. He played a little bit the last two years but was basically used as a wildcat. This was the first time I can really recall him being used as a passer.

Their freshman QB is named Lewerke or something like that.

This post is hilarious. MSU has never won on the big stage ..... you mean like the Rose Bowl or Cotton Bowl? You mean they lost to Alabama in the playoff so that is what you hold on to as your evidence that they aren't good. They are very good. 40-5 in their last 45 games including wins over Baylor, Stanford, 2 against OSU when they undefeated and ranked #1 and 3 over UM. Keep trying to create your own reality in the hopes that it will somehow help you beat them.

Little brother where are you? How are your dominating spartans and coach doing?

Where are all of the Trolls now? I liked the passion they "had" about how good their team was and how we are over reacting to our good play against sup-par opponents

This post is hilarious. MSU has never won on the big stage ..... you mean like the Rose Bowl or Cotton Bowl? You mean they lost to Alabama in the playoff so that is what you hold on to as your evidence that they aren't good. They are very good. 40-5 in their last 45 games including wins over Baylor, Stanford, 2 against OSU when they undefeated and ranked #1 and 3 over UM. Keep trying to create your own reality in the hopes that it will somehow help you beat them.

Hey little brother can you be a man and come out to play? I thought you said you weren't going anywhere. Now we know msu is a joke of a program I guess

4 losses in a row?? Not ranked teams!??? NO ONE should mention MSU in regard to beating Michigan.

Dantonio and MSU are so incredibly impressive. OSU and Bama load up with great players year in and year out but Dantonio has built such a great system that he can put 3-stars into his system and they instantly perform - tough tough coach and so disciplined. Hate MSU but hats off to what he has done - if they somehow can win 10+ games this year, that will be impressive.
Do they play Rutgers ? That's one win. "74

Hey little brother! How are your Spartans doing? What bowl are you looking at this year little brother?

The.........toilet bowl.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The best is the fool thinks that they are going to win next week because this game is their season. Let's hide the fact the sparty is the worst team in the conference. And that Michigan has been waiting for this game since last year and will absolutely DOMINATE little brother.

Where are you little brother? You have been awfully quiet lately. It must suck being a true little brother again.

Last edited:
Where are you little brother? You have been awfully quiet lately? It must suck being a true little brother again.

I have never understood why people troll other school's site to beat their chest and then go into hiding when their team goes 2-6. I would love for him to join us for an open Q&A.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: GoBlue_since1985
The question is how long will it take for MSU to rebuild back into what they were?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT