ADVERTISEMENT

MSU fans constantly declare to me "You Michigan people think your program is elite and it isn't"....I disagree we think that we are elite.....

Tom Crawford

Letterman
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2010
East Lansing
Truth be told, the Michigan fanbase doesn't think of their program as "elite"..that accusation of that reputation is more manufactured by rival fans in my opinion.. ... MIchigan fans are just very frustrated...they just want a Big 10 Title that has eluded them for 16 years and counting...bottom line is this....Harbaugh is the third highest paid coach in the nation behind Saban and Dabo...6th year...and just got beat by first year coach Mel Tucker who only literally fully installed his system to the program less than 6 weeks ago.....0-5 against the Rival Ohio State..ass kicked 4 of those 5 times ..3-3 against a Michigan State program that had average teams 5 of those 6 years...kids come in as freshmen and deliver...like Blake Corum, Roman Wilson, AJ Henning on current squad...but what happens?...They don't improve....but then suddenly, they get to the NFL as free agents or late round draft picks...and blossom like Michael Onwenu with the Patriots and Jarrod Wilson with the Jags have...classic example....let's go back to the loss to Ohio State in 2016 ...the last time we saw fire from Harbaugh on that controversial OT spot ...totally broke this dude...i really think that....we are not seeing what we saw during his days with Stanford and the 49ers....it's glaring...it's real....Your thoughts, My Fort Peeps?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News