ADVERTISEMENT

Michnittlion we are forming a safe space for you on our board

detroitjohn

All-American
Dec 20, 2001
West Detroit
where you can openly discuss football, make rational critiques, and otherwise engage in public discourse.

What the...how in the hell did PSUro, Howie, and PSUPride get in to our safe space? Hey, SJB3, Candid, GoBlueJagaloon, Reality Man, and Tarun, can I get some muscle over here?

Thanks --- but I have that "space for discussion" already, over on my "home board."

I don't agree with a large percentage of my PSU brothers, but they ARE my brothers. We're all part of the same alumni base/fanbase. We'll all be on the same bandwagon when PSU football's best days (and our best days ARE ahead of us) arrive at some point in the near-future.

I must say, I went over to BWI and read the board - and even posted a few times - in anticipation of Saturday's game. Hoping to talk football. It's sad to say that is a toxic environment. First message board I've ever witnessed where fans are already blaming the refs a week before the game for a loss that has yet to occur. I remember as a kid really liking PSU and thinking of them in the context of an elite CFB program. A lot has changed since then.... a lot.

Thanks --- but I have that "space for discussion" already, over on my "home board."

I don't agree with a large percentage of my PSU brothers, but they ARE my brothers. We're all part of the same alumni base/fanbase. We'll all be on the same bandwagon when PSU football's best days (and our best days ARE ahead of us) arrive at some point in the near-future.
Just wait 'til "Franklin_Restores_TheTradition" sees some of the posts you made over there. I think his head might explode.

where you can openly discuss football, make rational critiques, and otherwise engage in public discourse.

What the...how in the hell did PSUro, Howie, and PSUPride get in to our safe space? Hey, SJB3, Candid, GoBlueJagaloon, Reality Man, and Tarun, can I get some muscle over here?

It is amazing that people over there have convinced themselves that michnittlion is really just a troll and not a PSU fan (and grad).

Pretty much anybody who disagrees with the orthodoxy over there is labeled a troll. Pathetic.

I must say, I went over to BWI and read the board - and even posted a few times - in anticipation of Saturday's game. Hoping to talk football. It's sad to say that is a toxic environment. First message board I've ever witnessed where fans are already blaming the refs a week before the game for a loss that has yet to occur. I remember as a kid really liking PSU and thinking of them in the context of an elite CFB program. A lot has changed since then.... a lot.

HAAA!!! Yes, they have their excuses all lined up days before kickoff!

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
It is amazing that people over there have convinced themselves that michnittlion is really just a troll and not a PSU fan (and grad).

Pretty much anybody who disagrees with the orthodoxy over there is labeled a troll. Pathetic.

I equate michnittlion's situation to mine on this board. I don't know to prove myself, I went to UM (Ann Arbor).

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly

I'd say "You're welcome to him"....but I wouldn't wish that worthless c^cks^cker on anybody (well, maybe the Bucknuts....but even then, probably not)

I'd say "You're welcome to him"....but I wouldn't wish that worthless c^cks^cker on anybody (well, maybe the Bucknuts....but even then, probably not)

Let me guess, another disgruntled blue hair from BWI?

You must get in a lot of fights, or else you don't talk quite so tough in person. HAAAA!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT