ADVERTISEMENT

Michigans new Director of Player Development

Buxs4life

Letterman
Dec 29, 2014
A press conference for the new Director of Player Development for Michigan is scheduled for Monday. Jim Harbaugh will introduce Mrs. Gwendolyn Bush. I have to figure it goes like this: "Thanks for being here today for this press conference. I would like to introduce our new Director of Player Development, who comes to us with impeccable credentials. Mrs. Bush is a self made woman. She has risen from Pop Warner cheerleader to Middle School concessions coordinator to Team Mom of the 7 on 7 South Florida Express. I have known her for a long time since I bought my first hot dog from her back in the day. To see how she has grown into the role of team mom is truly remarkable. I have always admired how she is able to coordinate the sweat bands for the players and putting the initials on the players mouth guards to easily identify them. Now that we have secured her services, her role will be expanding to writing catchy slogans on the sides of team vehicles. Never can get enough pub! Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Gwendolyn Bush, our new Michigan Director of Player Development"
eek.r191677.gif
Sorry Michigan fans, this is too good to be true.

Looking for the " factual background " you mentioned in your first post today ( 7am wtf ! ) and can't seem to find any. I do on the other hand sense a buckeye trying to troll a MI board. Go follow Bill Greene on TOS and try and educate yourself. Otherwise it's just you cluttering the board.

Btw ... If I was to go to the Buckeye board to talk smack about lying to 17 year olds ( I wouldn't ) what do you think the response would be ??? I'm thinking a not so pleasant one. Ignore button to be put in use. Thanks,

Why do you care that she was hired? I think I'll trust harbaugh on this instead of some uneducated anonymous internet troll.

Hate to tell you this, but I got the Team Mom of the 7 on 7 South Florida Express from MgoBlog.

Yes. Yes, I think hes inspired all of us now really. Just be safe Mr. Morgan. I don't want to hear about you having a stroke while you're in the middle of typing one of your genius paragraphs.

She was hired for her contacts within the state of Florida, which I assume you actually realize. The 7 on 7 team for which she was "team mom" has had some of the top Florida kids come through it. Harbaugh is leaving no stone unturned in his quest to develop contacts and relationships with all recruiting hotbed regions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT