ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan will still be ranked in the Top 10. So the fire Harbaugh, "give the season to JJ" crowd

90MVarsity

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2020
Is still as shortsighted as ever.

In a business where only perfection is applauded (and for this team, we all even griped when we were undefeated), Michigan didn't play well enough AND got hosed on a bunch of calls. The Hutch TD and I saw PI on MSU at least once or twice.

I'm still behind this team, Jim and Cade. If they lose to PSU and get blown out by OSU, then maybe we can talk junk about a team that still exceeded preseason expectations and is FULL of young players.

I'll also say this....JJ not only fumbled and lost it, on the OTHER FUMBLE that went out of bounds it was a lost yardage play that was almost a MSU scoop and score. JJ lacks ball security and makes negative yardage plays. For all of the "ceiling" talk, I'm not seeing it. I'm not saying it's not there, but he should not be playing much. All this 5 star entitlement is ridiculous...both he and Edwards have put it on the turf. Even that TD looked a bit risky and he maybe had an open TE in the flat.

One last point....I question if our offense was relying on our #2 scoring defense and thought we could play call to just let the Defense close out the game with a 30-14 lead. You can't play offense like that. I'll have to rewatch the game or get feedback from the Michigan media though before I argue that position strongly.

It's a tough loss. We have one team. Root for it. Because Harbaugh isn't going anywhere.

GO BLUE!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News