ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan will finish higher than the typically overrated Spartans this year...

Congrats to Michigan on its win in Lincoln today. Some impressive three-point shooting!
But what's with the three point shot with five seconds to play when Huskers weren't guarding any more? A classless act to finish an otherwise stellar performance!

Congrats to Michigan on its win in Lincoln today. Some impressive three-point shooting!
But what's with the three point shot with five seconds to play when Huskers weren't guarding any more? A classless act to finish an otherwise stellar performance!

Yawn. Probably shouldn't have shot it, but please. Far from classless. If Miles cried, go cry all you want. Oladipo's dunk was classless. Wisconsin's alley oop near the buzzer a few years ago vs. MSU was classless. Shooting a 25+ foot 3 pointer, with 1 second on the shot clock and 8 seconds left is not classless.

Miles was asked about it and said he didn't care and that the Huskers "probably deserved it"--not sure what that means.
I say it is classless and mars an otherwise excellent performance.

Reactions: Xenophon_431
Don't be so hasty....Season finishes in April...

we shall see...

We shall see...

WE SHALL SEE

Just saying. I know my prediction in the original post is about 9% in jeopardy due to UM having a much easier conference schedule to this point than MSU, but the fact that 13 games in, UM is where they are, without 2 injured senior starters the entire conference season is beyond belief. They have no business being 9-4 without Levert and Albrecht this deep into the season.

Big Ten Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
Indiana 10-2 20-5
Iowa 10-2 19-5
Maryland 10-3 22-4
Michigan 9-4 19-7
Wisconsin 8-4 16-9
Purdue 8-5 20-6
Ohio State 8-5 16-10
Michigan State 7-5 20-5
Nebraska 6-7 14-12

I have not looked at the imbalanced schedule and how that might favor one of us over the other, so that could change things in my mind. Of course winning at home and not having to go to Breslin is a help off the start. But aside from that, I think we are better. I think they, Denzel Valentine in particular, is overrated.

Seriously?? ROFLMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT