ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is going to win out. Here's why...

90MVarsity

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2020
Here's why:

Penn State is not good enough on offense. They don't score very many points. They have a very good defense but their offense won't do enough to beat Michigan.
AND they won't have the benefit of a white out. A noon game helps Michigan tremendously.
AND these fools lost to Illinois.

This is a down year for them. If you look at the team and not at the name of the team, this is very much like the Wisconsin game.

Michigan will beat Ohio State.
Here's why:

Ohio State only scored 26 against Nebraska.
Ohio State only scored 26 against Penn State minus the defensive TD.

Ohio State aint what it used to be at QB. Stroud isn't Fields or Haskins. I honestly would not be shocked if Purdue clips them...but I don't think that's a bold prediction. Purdue is a weird top 5 killer for some reason and their coach already did it against them a few years ago 49-20 and their team is built much the same.

NEBRASKA AND PENN STATE ARE TO OHIO STATE AS INDIANA IS TO MICHIGAN.
Meaning...Indiana lost to Michigan in 2017-2019 but they gave the blue print that Ohio State used in 2018 and 2019 to beat Michigan. Crossing routes. Penn State and Nebraska lost to Ohio State, but provided the defensive blue print that Michigan will use to keep OSU under 30 ppg. Game is at Michigan and I believe that IF IF IF Michigan can play a strong 1st quarter, that the momentum will shift and Michigan wins.

Don Brown thankfully doesn't coach the Michigan defense anymore.

Let go of the Don Brown created OSU PTSD. Them dudes in CBus are not a monster...they are a team that Michigan can beat. Their freshman QB isn't so good that they are going to win that game at Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News