ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan fans, please help: NCAA Championship Monday dilemma ... what would you do?

Do you pass on great seats to Bon Jovi so that you don't miss any of the NCAA basketball final?

• If there's a chance Michigan is playing, I'm watching every minute

Votes: 213 85.9%
  • Rock on! But rush to the sports bar afterwards

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Take the tickets, record the game, drive home sans radio and watch it when you get home?

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Take the tickets, but have the phone locked into The Wolverine's game thread here in the forum.

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrNvisible

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2001
Boston area
Friend has just offered me tickets to Bon Jovi ("This House is Not for Sale" tour) at Boston Garden on Monday night, April 2. Tickets are not free, but they are for slightly less than cost ... and they are on the floor, 15 rows from the stage.

Concert starts at 7:30.

Now before you say "Wait to make the decision until you see the outcome of the game on Saturday ..." my friend can't wait that long. He has someone who will take the tickets and he needs to lock that in on Friday if I am NOT going to go.

My current thinking is: Take the tickets ... concert starts at 7:30 and will be done before the basketball game, which starts at 9:20. I can sneak a peak at the Big Ten app on my phone -- date would not mind because she would be aware of what I am giving up to take her to the show -- and (if Michigan wins Saturday and is in the game) if the game is tight when the concert ends, head straight to one of the great sports bars across the street from the Garden. (I might actually be able to make it home from the concert for the finish too, but that could depend on when the show ends).

SO, Michigan fans, what would you do?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News