ADVERTISEMENT

Many of you think Michigan is something that it's not.

TruBlueFanatic

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2020
Michigan is not and has not been an Alabama or an Ohio State football program. However, Michigan is 4-0 and yet people are still upset because they think Michigan should be playing flawlessly. Michigan does have some talent on the team, but we do not have the 5 stars and high 4 stars across the board to mask early season mistakes.

Just think about the turnover Michigan has had with coaches over the last few years, especially last year to this season. It is going to take a minute to see long term changes.

The Defense is a pretty good defense, IMO. They are only allowing 12 points a game. Can many of the other Top 20 teams say that? I can live with that.

The offense was humming right along for 14 quarters and then got stopped. Let's not assume the offense will play as bad as they did the second half of the Rutgers game when they play Wisconsin. If Michigan's Offense can score 21 on them, I think the Defense can hold Wisky under that.

Everyone complaining about McNamara, do you remember a QB that was a pretty good game manager that help lead his team to a NC back in 1997? Cade had a bad second half. It happens to many many teams. He has NOT been turning the ball over putting our Defense in bad spots. He has NOT been losing games for his team.

I like this team and still believe in them. Will they go undefeated and win an NC? Probably not this year, but anything can happen in CFB. I am just trying to enjoy each game and hope for the best. Some on here need to step back and take a deep breath.

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News