ADVERTISEMENT

Long......Harbaugh..... Belleville..... Detroit Coaches...

Kapone

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
People have been asking, so i reached out to a few people who would know. Im not gone name drop like i did in the past because that didnt work out well for me. I asked for that info to stay here, but of course it was screenshot and sent all over Detroit. A friend of mine for over 25 years, stopped talking to me for like a year. I havent learned my lesson so here i am again. So im gone put some stuff out there, but im not gone tell it all. You can connect dots or whatever..... just trying to give insight on whats going on with Detroit.... their kids and coaches.

So here goes...... first thing Harbaugh hasnt done anything to anyone. Coaches, kids, parents..... anyone. There are some butt hurt people who feel like they should be recruited like the kids. So when the coach doesnt kiss .... people get salty and all up in feelings. The coaches treat the kids like they are better than "what they really are", kids get to Michigan and other places and are ill prepared. They come in and dont want to work and think things are just going to happen for them. Which is why we have changed the type of kids we recruit the last class or two.

#1 So where is all this stuff coming from.... probably a couple places. I know for a fact one kid and his dad are really salty because he didnt get an offer at all. So he shits on Harbaugh to anyone that listens. Dude is a huge fan and just cant take that his son wasnt offered.... so he has an ax to grind. Couple that with a coach in the big ten helping that narrative, now it going around different circles that Michigan doesn't care about Detroit kids.

#2 i will say this guys name cause its no big secret that Harbaugh and Crowell dont neccesarily like each other....it is what it is. People have been wanting to know what gives. Well i know that Crowell interviewed for a job at Michigan but for whatever reason he didnt get it. Wont go into that whole deal though..... cant even say the guy was salty or not. I know that the day before a belleville game all the Michigan coaches went there to watch a practice. So the coaches came back to Schembechler and was talking about how it was ran. Mind you crowell was the dbs coach at cass tech and he had former players at Michigan at the time. Long story short, word got back to crowell that the coaches trashed the way the practice was set up or ran or whatever. Crowell was livid went on facebook and Twitter and went off about Harbaugh and coaches. Now neither guy really cares for each other. I dont know if yall remember the twitter post crowell talked about how he was a big fan of Michigan but the Michigan coach didnt like him (paraphrasing).

#3 Detroit coaches are running with the narrative that Michigan isnt developing their kids. Pissed cause vert didnt get drafted and DPJ situation. We all know though.... that shit was on them.... not Michigan. They came here and chose their path and the way it went. Harbaugh got a bunch of kids drafted, you think he was gone lie and mess up his credibility for kids who didnt give their all for Michigan. The former players dont help either, when they tell kids not to come here (that has been documented, what some former guys have insinuated on social media) kids dont know what to believe. When you are being treated one way and former guys are telling you the opposite. Not gone say what former play(ers), just check twitter around the end of the draft.

The kids run the coaches in Detroit, meaning it aint like when we was in school. They want to win, so the inmates run the asylum.... the parents too.... "if you give my kid too much tough love.... im gone take my kid out and 5 others too. Or im transferring to another school and all my buddy's too. So not only are kids not learning the fundamentals.... the coaches are their friends as well.

#4 Oh and the other thing is Harbaugh doesnt have a "buffer" a guy just for the city. They have one guy recruiting Michigan when they probably should have more. Everyone was mad when Chris Singletary was let go. He was the guy they bridged the gap and smoothed over problems. He could go into a school and basically could say the coaches or development sucked in a nice way and get a pass because he was "one of them" and they knew he cared about their kids. Matt Dudek is that guy right now but for them...... he is an acquired taste. Wheatley was cool and was well liked but Harbaugh and Wheatley didnt get along. Im just gone say it hell..... we need a......... and a lot of this stuff would be non starters.... might be anyway..... the waters fine in our recruiting.

#5 Donovan Edwards aint told jamari buddin what he is going to do. To be honest edwards is confused. Jj McCarthy is recruiting the hell out of him and edwards knows they could be a nasty tandem. He is enamored with the sec and wants to take a look at the pac ten. Michigan gone be there though and gone have something to say before its over with.

Basically Detroit needs to get a grip and coach their kids up better. Tell them to come here with a winning attitude and working attitude. Leave all the prima madonna stuff at home. More Ambry Thomas's and less DPJ and verts. Like i said you dont think Harbaugh couldn't have helped those guys or pushed their names if they deserved it??? Come on man.
Take it for what it worth....... most of this yall already know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News