ADVERTISEMENT

LOADED List for Daily Picks: 1/4

brandonjustice

Senior Editor
Staff
May 24, 2016
Woodhaven, MI
Hey, gang.

I'm going to have some insights on our record dating back to Nov. 1 in tomorrow's daily picks.

I've got some pretty serious family business going on this week related to COVID, so I missed yesterday's and today's may be a bit more pinched than usual. Apologies, but appreciate your understanding.

On Sunday, we went 2-1 on daily picks and 2-1 in our main picks and our Dog of the Day hit on Monday night.

Sunday's board: WFT +6(W), BUF -14.5 (won by 14 -_-), BUF/ATL u46 (W), and our Dog of the Day: PIT +150

Yes, I realize PIT +150 was a Monday bet on Sunday's picks ... we won ... so it's OK :)

As for today's picks, I'm going with a new format I'll only use when the board is longer than usual. Save all the words, focus on the picks.

NBA:

Game
: MEM @ CLE. 7:00PM
Edges: CLE has 33-percent of bets but 86-percent of the money. Strong sharp moves, targeting CLE.
Pick: CLE -3.5

Game
: SAC @ LAL, 10:30PM
Edges: 58-percent of bets to 98-percent(!!) of the money on SAC. Sharps targeting SAC. LAL is often overvalued. Line moved from 7.5 to 6.5 after sharps came in.
Pick: SAC +6.5

NCAAB:

Game:
Michigan @ Rutgers, 7:00PM
Edges: 41-percent of bets, 70-percent of money on under. Sharps targeting under. Missing players rumors. Line moved from 136 to 132.
Pick: U132

Game
: EMU @ WMU, 7:00PM
Edges: 11-percent of bets to 55-percent of money on under, sharp money on under, WMU's last three games have gone under, two out of EMU's last three have, too. Line moved from 138 to 134.5
Pick: u134.5

Game
: PROV @ MARQ, 9:00PM
Edges: 32-percent of bets compared to 84-percent (!!) of money on Marquette. Sharps targeting MARQ heavily, line has moved towards MARQ because of it.
Pick: MARQ +1.5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News