ADVERTISEMENT

Lavert Hill...Think he flips?

UM is in on 2 potential flippers, both DBs. He'll get one and maybe both. Doesn't Hill's brother attend UM?

UM is in on 2 potential flippers, both DBs. He'll get one and maybe both. Doesn't Hill's brother attend UM?

Yep, Delano Hill is Lavert's older brother.

Lavert is a Detroit King guy --- Michigan has been a bit weak recruiting the Detroit PSL of late and I think it is in Michigan's long-term interest to have a better relationship with PSL coaches --- so I can see why JH would put some effort into this one (besides just weakening a divisional foe).

I'm starting to think he wants to create his own name for himself and stays at Penn State. PSU is on the rise and he wants to be part of it.

I'm starting to think he wants to create his own name for himself and stays at Penn State. PSU is on the rise and he wants to be part of it.
Actually, I think you're right. Had Corley committed earlier, I think the odds of him flipping would have been higher.

I hope he doesn't, just curious on your thoughts.
The general thought from the UM side is we have a good chance of the staff really goes after him hard. But that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

I think he will stay at PSU as long as Donnie Corley goes somewhere other than Michigan State. The only place I see Hill going other than PSU. Corley may go to Tennessee and Hill would stay at PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT