ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to UCF guy....well done. I thought it was a slight hold on

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
the UCF wr on McCray but that's life and give the UCF rb credit. In fact...give UCF credit for playing hard.

Now to the man of the hour....UCF guy. I have to hand it to the guy. Never...ever...ever seen someone come to the previous opponents board AFTER the game and talk some serious smack after losing by 37 pts.

That is impressive. I would consider this performance by UCF guy among the most courageous ever.

UCF guy is like Hiroshima guy calling up a US radio talk show and saying after bomb....bring it on.
UCF guy is like Mrs. Stephan Curry tweeting LeBron James and saying her husband is the MVP.
UCF guy is like Anthony Weiner telling Bill Clinton he has a problem with women.

UCF guy....you are a legend. I am sure we haven't heard the last of you. When is your next game and who is your opponent so I can read your stuff on their board? When is your ETA on that board...Thursday?

RM

the UCF wr on McCray but that's life and give the UCF rb credit. In fact...give UCF credit for playing hard.

Now to the man of the hour....UCF guy. I have to hand it to the guy. Never...ever...ever seen someone come to the previous opponents board AFTER the game and talk some serious smack after losing by 37 pts.

That is impressive. I would consider this performance by UCF guy among the most courageous ever.

UCF guy is like Hiroshima guy calling up a US radio talk show and saying after bomb....bring it on.
UCF guy is like Mrs. Stephan Curry tweeting LeBron James and saying her husband is the MVP.
UCF guy is like Anthony Weiner telling Bill Clinton he has a problem with women.

UCF guy....you are a legend. I am sure we haven't heard the last of you. When is your next game and who is your opponent so I can read your stuff on their board? When is your ETA on that board...Thursday?

RM

I'll take this thread with a badge of honors. But really I'm just calling things the way they are. #UCFacts

Reactions: ozfrog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT