ADVERTISEMENT

ITF HOOPS EXTRA: On Gregg Glenn's Visit, Commitment Possibilities ...

ChrisBalas

Austin Powers, Goldmember
Jul 6, 2001
Dexter, MI
www.thewolverine.com
Michigan Wolverines basketball coach Juwan Howard and his staff hosted three class of 2022 recruits Saturday — point guard pledge Dug McDaniel, wing Jett Howard and forward Gregg Glenn. Howard enjoyed a great visit, but what of Glenn?

Late this summer, Glenn had essentially slipped off U-M's recruiting board. He is a good friend of the Howards, however, and while he struggles to shoot, he's skilled enough to make the Rivals.com top 100, even if he's slipped to No. 77 in the latest rankings.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 6.13.53 PM.png

Glenn fell 26 spots and doesn't have the options as some of the others on this list. His final top five includes Michigan, Iona, USF, Georgia and Virginia Tech, but U-M appears to be a very real possibility at this point.

"I would describe my game as a hard-nosed player. I am versatile," he said. "I can get to the basket when I want. In the paint I can score multiple ways. My shot is getting better, and I am one of the best passers in the country.

"I play defense well, I bring energy and excitement to the floor. People say I play like Draymond Green, PJ Washington and others.”

Glenn told us his Michigan visit couldn't have gone much better.

"It was a great weekend," he said. "All the fans were awesome. The campus was great ... it was amazing. People there were welcoming me and telling me to come there, the coaching staff was really great ... everything wowed me, so yeah [I had a great time]."

We asked him if he talked to the Michigan coaches about a possible pledge.

"No comment on the committing part yet," he said.

We also asked him if he had other visits coming up.

"No," he said. "Just this one."

Watch for more on Glenn and other prospects in the days to come ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News