ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting ITB Extra: New FutureCast Pick In For Michigan...

EJ Holland

Recruiting Monkey
Apr 25, 2019
Chicago
*** I'm piggybacking off of our national analyst Josh Helmholdt here (y'all know I'm a late riser lol) and put in a FutureCast pick for Michigan to land 2021 Chicagoland linebacker Tyler McLaurin. I've spoken with sources on the Michigan side, and I've confirmed that he would in fact be a take for the Wolverines. Both sides have had very positive conversations over the last couple of weeks.

*** I had an interview with McLaurin on Monday, where he really went in-depth on his interest in Michigan. It was clear the Wolverines led at that point. With him moving up the Michigan linebacker board, it made sense for him to shut down now. Michigan hosted him for a visit before the dead period, and that's where he wanted to be.

*** McLaurin plays at Bolingbrook (Ill.) High. The head coach there is John Ivlow, who actually played with Jim Harbaugh on the Chicago Bears. Harbaugh made a stop there right before the dead period. Bolingbrook is also home to Notre Dame safety commit Justin Walters. Landing McLaurin could help there if Michigan decides to push.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News