ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me, or is everything about this Super Bowl boring? The game (so

Originally posted by St. Joe Blue 3:
far), the commercials, and the half time have all been a bore.

I do think the eight year olds probably enjoyed the half time, but that's about it.

Zzzzzzzzzzz...........
NE 28, Seattle 24.

It's just you.

Yeah, like Jublia spending millions on toe nail fungus commercials. That

is some kind of slick marketing right there, and just so entertaining!

I remember back when most of the Super Bowl commercials were really funny, or at least clever. Not so much this year.

This post was edited on 2/1 10:45 PM by St. Joe Blue 3

I disagree that the commercials were not good. The Dove commercial hit home (and I think with anyone that is a dad) with me. Hearing your young son yelling out "Dad" or "Daddy" and to have dad there for them was a homerun in my book. I can't tell you how many times I held my son in my arms when he was that age to comfort him or tell him that I loved him. It brought back memories of what's really important in life. I enjoyed the game but I enjoyed it more watching it with my son and daughter.

The commercials sucked. Especially the dead kid nationwide...

commercial. What kind of sick f@ck thought it was cool to sell some insurance with a commercial about a dead kid.

It was boring, and the commercials were striving for tears.

Too much hype, and not enough football.

The game was pretty good if you did not care who won, with a crazy ending. The half time show was gaudy and overblown. There has been better talent there for other SB games. The commercials get worse every year with few memorable ones. And it seemed to turn into a show for promoting movies and upcoming TV programs. Blah !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT