ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Comments by Balas on the Huge Show

BlueBlood Down Under

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2001
Balas: There IS a QB competition but see Rudock starting. Offense isn't exactly where they want it to be. Some pieces (3 OL's including Kalis looking good). Defense has potential to be very good. Doesn't mean a B1G contender but 8 or 9 wins is possible.

Huge: Alarming stories hearing from camp that are negatives?

Balas: Really ... the running game. Hear that no RB has really separated himself. No one has really stood out. Chick Long pointed out that we are going to really need a good running game with Rudock as QB. He is not the guy who is going to win you a game for you so you need a good running game. Also, the depth at CB is a concern.

Balas: Enough pieces to think that they are very strong but not up there in the upper echelon with OSU and MSU. Floor is about 6 wins and ceiling is 8 or maybe 9 wins. Think that 1 or 2 losses is a stretch. Too many question marks at the skill positions.

Huge: Key is QB play. Great QB play, in the 8 or 9 win level. Average QB play might make a bowl game. Poor QB play, could be 5-7. "Special" season might be 7-5. Just don't see 10-2 or 11-1 wins.

Skip Balas is a jerk so take what he says with a grain of salt.

Every game Michigan plays this year with a chance to win is in the "Big House."

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

What's really funny is trying to get us to believe that you are the favourites in East Lansing and Columbus. What a laugh.

Kettle meet black.

Keep acting like you were there and then sell us you aren't enablers. Classic.

We are

Gunning for Ohio State

Someone in the B!G Con has to take these guys down

Penn State is just the team to get her done....

Penn state is such an afterthought. Franklin is gone as soon as he gets a better offer. Stepping stone job for him currently.

Penn state is such an afterthought. Franklin is gone as soon as he gets a better offer. Stepping stone job for him currently.

You wish that were true, but hey when you made two bad hires in a row, your thinking gets cloudy.

Oh well...

You do realize Penn State lost to one of Michigan's bad hires last season, right?

We were robbed with the call on the kick off.

But hey you can remember it any way you want.

We laugh now it so obvious how desperate you can be. And this year will be no different.

All year will be desperation. Indiana is looking to beat you this year. LOL.

We laugh now it so obvious how desperate you can be. And this year will be no different.

Typical. Penn State has never lost a game. The only way they lose a game is because of the refs.

Typical. Penn State has never lost a game. The only way they lose a game is because of the refs.

The only time we get jack by the refs is when we play Michigan except last year when O lie O State had to ref it up. Of course you didn't see that game where we took them to three OT before the knife went in.

I laugh you two deserve each other.

Penn St talking trash ? Now that's funny . Hell their Oline was worse than us last year .

Dumb comments out of ped valley, Psu is always blaming the refs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT