ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Intel: Two FutureCast picks, Underwood and more (4:30 Update)

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
Wanted to wait a little bit to discuss what I’ve been able to pick up over the weekend so I can make one big piece where it’s all in one place.

I won’t waste much time so let’s get started.

- I have placed two FutureCast predictions in favor of Michigan for 2024 ATH Jeremiah Lowe and Jo’Ziah Edmond. Both are WR/CB types who could be trending for the defensive side of the ball but are capable of playing receiver as well.

Lowe is expected to have a commit date announced soon but I expect him to come off the board this month. Edmond just announced his decommitment from Purdue today and I expect a decision to come in for U-M sooner rather than later.

- Michigan continues to impress 2024 five-star Zaquan Patterson and the Wolverines continue to feel like they’re making an impression on him, he was on campus again this weekend. Still feels like a Michigan, Miami battle and the sense is that he’s not ready to make a decision in either direction anytime soon.

- Now for the big one of the day, Bryce Underwood. Back-to-back visits with different parents is a HUGE deal for Michigan considering we’re back in a dead period today. Getting that last impression after visiting LSU this weekend is huge.

I am getting closer to placing a prediction in favor of Michigan for Underwood. I am told that he is expected to be releasing a top schools list soon and that Michigan will be right at the top of a “short, short list.” I take that as a VERY good sign. There seems to be some understanding amongst those in Underwood’s circle that they know where he’s going.

In my opinion, this one is quickly becoming apparent to me that Michigan has to royally screw this one up to lose him at this point. That might not necessarily be the case but how much evidence do you need at this point?

That’s all for now. More when I have it.

4:30 Update: I expect there to be some movement on the Edmond front soon. Very soon, in fact.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News