ADVERTISEMENT

Input from The Fort...

Brandon Brown

Michigan Man
Aug 5, 2014
Hey guys, we have some pretty funny, creative and bright minds in here so I'm reaching out to all of you for some help!

I'm going to be starting a new feature that involves posting every little thing I hear about recruiting in real time. I already post that type of information but a lot of times I'll stockpile some stuff for ITF purposes. This new feature won't affect ITF information but instead will give more of it throughout each week.

I was inspired to do this because a couple of the new guys at our sister site that covers Notre Dame (BlueAndGoldIllustrated.com) have started doing the same thing and they call theirs "Lucky Charms" for obvious reasons. I personally like that name a lot and think it promotes the idea of little quick hitters of recruiting information. It's easily recognizable and very marketable on Twitter and the board. I want something like that but Michigan related, obviously.

Think bits of info — nuggets, scoop, tidbits, secrets, etc. Could it be a play on words with maize, blue, The Big House, Michigan, Wolverines? Is it a term like Lucky Charms that doesn't have any exact words in it but clearly relates to the team? Michigan obviously has a ton of traditions and things of the sort so I'm sure there's a cool name out there waiting to be discovered.

Right now, I like "Big House Buzz" — it makes sense for the type of information I'll be posting and also continues the trend I've created with the bee emojis when we're all on commit watch. I'm not in love with it because it doesn't suggest little bullet points, but it would work.

Give it some thought and drop some suggestions! Take this seriously because this is going to be a thing and it's got to be called something!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News