ADVERTISEMENT

IMOP The Brando Peters Story

Blucheese

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2001
Saline, MI
I believe Brando had some growing up to do both in football skill set and in his personal life. This fall the best information out there says he was shall we say " not all in". After the injury to Wilton he began to grasp all aspects of his football situation. He was one play away from becoming the number one QB. At the same time the staff recognized his skill set might be the best of the top three but........John played pretty darn good at Purdue. Still the staff was preparing Brandon to play soon. In the games following Purdue John regressed. Enter Rutgers the situation was just what the Doctor ordered to get Brandon into the game. He responded very well. Not perfect but we'll. Next step is Minnesota at home. Brandon starts and manages the game fairly well. We dominate in the run game which is perfect to give a full game experience and a victory. More confidence. Next up a very winable away game then a tough road game but he should be ready. Last up a real big test but it's at home.
I don't think he is just marking time until Wilton is healthy. I think he is on a gradual progression to be next year's starting QB. Man I can't type this much on a tablet. Brandon of course.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News