ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois Situation

scfanblue

Senior
Oct 25, 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
Illinois should fire their Athletic Director as well and the President should be put on notice. Beckman is a terrible coach and should have been fired after the season last year. Firing him prior to essentially what is now the kickoff is the result of pure incompetence and a lack of oversight from the President. I am tired of reading stories like this and even more tired of people in this culture making high salaries and NEVER being held accountable for their incompetence in their position. Thank God our new President had the intelligence and guts to fire Brandon and Hoke and allow Harbaugh to save the program before it was lost forever.

Illinois should fire their Athletic Director as well and the President should be put on notice. Beckman is a terrible coach and should have been fired after the season last year. Firing him prior to essentially what is now the kickoff is the result of pure incompetence and a lack of oversight from the President. I am tired of reading stories like this and even more tired of people in this culture making high salaries and NEVER being held accountable for their incompetence in their position. Thank God our new President had the intelligence and guts to fire Brandon and Hoke and allow Harbaugh to save the program before it was lost forever.

Here , Here I agree with your post. They waited a week before the season with all these findings. Cowards , each and every one of them in the administration. They never had the players in mind. He should have been gone in March before Spring ball! "74

This has become a cultural sickness in our country that goes beyond the Illinois situation. It seems that 90% of those in leadership positions now have gotten there through politics, scheming, backstabbing, and general laziness. These people make an absurd amount of money and are totally incompetent in their responsibilities. How can you make millions of dollars as a head football coach and be allowed to do the things you can do like post consecutive losing seasons or blatantly violate moral and ethical codes when you mentoring young people (Bobby Petrino). It is sickening and this had created the watered down culture we have today (No one taking their responsibilities).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT