ADVERTISEMENT

I was at the game

diggersdad

Sophomore
Nov 29, 2001
I read the last thread...do you remember that we have one of the best player development coaches in the country? Villanova beat us by a little, with almost all upper classmen....I love this team and they will be competitive all season long. Wisconsin is by far the favorite in the Big Ten, but never bet against a Beilein coached team.

I actually thought Villanova was the better team principally as you

said because of the upperclassmen. They made some great plays as did UM. I thought UM was going to collapse there for a minute but they fought.

LeVert made some big time plays. Only thing I would nitpick is that Irvin is going to have to become even more aggressive because LeVert can't carry the team every night. I thought Walton was about right with his aggressiveness.

Doyle should be our starting center...no surprise. Donnal is the guy who looks more raw than Doyle. JB should consider moving Wilson to the #4 because he is going to be pushed around like a rag doll in conference.

Is Dawkins in the dog house? :). He must be struggling in some aspect of the game because his shooting could be valuable especially if Albrecht is on the floor with Walton. JB wants kids he can trust but UM is missing some offensive fire power at the #4.

Good to see Chatman make a couple of baskets but this team looks promising at every position except the #4 spot right now.

Offense looks clogged up right now.

Reality Man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT