Status
Not open for further replies.

jimUMfan

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2008
Eustis Florida
www.tiptops.com
I think Moore made a big-time mistake going with Alex, and now he has painted himself into a corner.

Davis deserved benching in the Arkansas St. game. It was the right thing to do, but it was an overreaction to name Orji the starter the following Monday.

Davis is the only healthy guy in the quarterback room who can run the offense. As much as I love Alex, he can't and isn't running the offense.

The correct move would have been to express faith in Davis, acknowledging that he's a young player with limited experience but emphasizing his potential to learn from his mistakes and grow.

Then, you follow that up with a more conservative game plan, protecting him and letting him learn along the way.

Remember, the O-line did not pass block well at all when Davis was the starter, and he also had Don and his #1 back, not KM.

Moore has to find a way to return to having Davis under center. We must have some passing game, and Davis Warren is the only guy that gives us any hope of that.

A lot of our best guys were on the sidelines today, but the nonsense we witnessed today will lead to preventable losses down the road. Their QB got hot, and we had no answers.

The officiating was horrible today on both sides of the ball, but lucky for us, the last bad call went our way. We got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.