ADVERTISEMENT

I generally don't point to another board but....

anon_sg4bgyiuileo1

All-American
Oct 19, 2007
River City
BODE / Franklin Restore the Tradition (LOL) is just crazy. Look how much time he spent in that thread trying to convince us what we already knew, that Crisler brought the winged helmet with him from Princeton. He never tells us what the point is, though. Is it not the best helmet in college football?

Reactions: GoBlue_since1985
BODE / Franklin Restore the Tradition (LOL) is just crazy. Look how much time he spent in that thread trying to convince us what we already knew, that Crisler brought the winged helmet with him from Princeton. He never tells us what the point is, though. Is it not the best helmet in college football?

My thoughts exactly lmao.
He's really starting to wear out the "scUM" and "piss yellow" phrases.
So much anger, so much rage! Lmao.

I measured the Princeton helmet, and the angles are all wrong. No way that could have happened.

BWI has been a "shit-hole" for years. The PSU fans that have showed up in A2 have always seemed like they were from a different part of the world. BWI still pisses and moans about past games, seconds given back to M even though JoePA argued for more time on the clock earlier in the game. WTH, sure we won w/ 1 sec. on Manningham's catch but don't you think we would've still tried to drive down the field to win the game, whatever the clock might have said. They still argue about the selection of game officials for their games, yet they had officials that were PSU grads doing their games back before they were in the B1G.
They thought they were going to come in and dominate the B1G...hated losing the Independent tag where they had free reign as does ND. They both play decent schedules but a lot of cupcakes too. Just hard to believe a fanbase that hasn't accepted their fate wrt Paterno/Sandusky. Young kids on road trips, bowl games and then Jerry S. Sick bunch...

BWI has been a "shit-hole" for years. The PSU fans that have showed up in A2 have always seemed like they were from a different part of the world. BWI still pisses and moans about past games, seconds given back to M even though JoePA argued for more time on the clock earlier in the game. WTH, sure we won w/ 1 sec. on Manningham's catch but don't you think we would've still tried to drive down the field to win the game, whatever the clock might have said. They still argue about the selection of game officials for their games, yet they had officials that were PSU grads doing their games back before they were in the B1G.
They thought they were going to come in and dominate the B1G...hated losing the Independent tag where they had free reign as does ND. They both play decent schedules but a lot of cupcakes too. Just hard to believe a fanbase that hasn't accepted their fate wrt Paterno/Sandusky. Young kids on road trips, bowl games and then Jerry S. Sick bunch...

I saw that thread --- you lost the "battle" (and got post deleted and banned) when you played the Sandusky card.

You really didn't need to go there.

Same can be said for some of the crap you butt hurt PSU fans said in that thread.

I call it as I see it. Nothing really out-of-bounds in that thread, your posts included. BeastofTheEast acting well, like normal: he shouldn't be taken seriously.

"blue-boy" was the only one in that thread (his since deleted posts) I saw acting like an asshat.

I call it as I see it. Nothing really out-of-bounds in that thread, your posts included. BeastofTheEast acting well, like normal: he shouldn't be taken seriously.

"blue-boy" was the only one in that thread (his since deleted posts) I saw acting like an asshat.

Add Franklin_Restores_TheTradition to your list of ass hats then lol.

Reactions: rojo36
I saw that thread --- you lost the "battle" (and got post deleted and banned) when you played the Sandusky card.

You really didn't need to go there.
michnittlion, no problem w/ losing the battle or being banned, it's a Badge of Honor w/ both SpartanMag and BWI. My wife's family is from PA, I've been there a number of times (though not lately), I attended a Pitt/PSU game years ago. I use to like PSU and JoePA...to listen to those morons rip on our program, specifically Bo, which if "said morons" would have thought a bit about it, the same Bo Schembechler that Joe Paterno recommended to Canham for the U-M job...well, it got old. I understand the Harbaugh tweet, it was funny but they take it to a whole new level w/ their hatred of Michigan. They brought up Gibbons transgressions and the "zipper" comment, then I took it to their level. Not actually proud of all the dialogue but then again, they portray the whole Paterno/Sandusky/victims, almost as a miscommunication between all parties. Lives were greatly affected and TBH, Paterno was the care-taker of the program, most likely the most powerful man in PA and all we hear is that Joe knew nothing.

I respect your opinions on this site, you've been fair and "entertaining" with your love for both Universities, if I embarrassed you or worse, I apologize to you but not those on the BWI site. The Penn State fan base who I see/witness in A2 are some great fans, there's a bit of a drop-off on the rivals site. Reading through a couple of their threads today started out well wrt Harbaugh then bam, (quirky, a bit nuts but then turns into he hasn't won squat, not that good of a coach, cheater) Lot of anger over there...have a good day Sir.

Of course he knew....he was in charge!

115082_600.jpg

michnittlion, no problem w/ losing the battle or being banned, it's a Badge of Honor w/ both SpartanMag and BWI. My wife's family is from PA, I've been there a number of times (though not lately), I attended a Pitt/PSU game years ago. I use to like PSU and JoePA...to listen to those morons rip on our program, specifically Bo, which if "said morons" would have thought a bit about it, the same Bo Schembechler that Joe Paterno recommended to Canham for the U-M job...well, it got old. I understand the Harbaugh tweet, it was funny but they take it to a whole new level w/ their hatred of Michigan. They brought up Gibbons transgressions and the "zipper" comment, then I took it to their level. Not actually proud of all the dialogue but then again, they portray the whole Paterno/Sandusky/victims, almost as a miscommunication between all parties. Lives were greatly affected and TBH, Paterno was the care-taker of the program, most likely the most powerful man in PA and all we hear is that Joe knew nothing.

I respect your opinions on this site, you've been fair and "entertaining" with your love for both Universities, if I embarrassed you or worse, I apologize to you but not those on the BWI site. The Penn State fan base who I see/witness in A2 are some great fans, there's a bit of a drop-off on the rivals site. Reading through a couple of their threads today started out well wrt Harbaugh then bam, (quirky, a bit nuts but then turns into he hasn't won squat, not that good of a coach, cheater) Lot of anger over there...have a good day Sir.

Fair enough. I like "good-natured college football trash talk" --- it is among the things that makes being a college football fan (and these boards) fun.

Chants like "We Own Penn State" or pointing out stats that show Bo Schembechler really wasn't an elite-level college football coach (an opinion I agree with)? All good stuff.

But I saw no need in that discussion to escalate things with the "Sandusky trump card." I get it, it's an easy card to play. But it doesn't make you a "hero" in the debate either.

The Paterno/Sandusky stuff has completely exhausted me at this point. (1) Nothing new changes in the debate, (2) relevant parties are in jail and/or indicted, and (3) PSU served the NCAA punishment without complaint.

I haven't forgotten. But after 5 years, I primarily just want to watch and talk football any more .........

I haven't forgotten. But after 5 years, I primarily just want to watch and talk football any more .........

I hope that if your father or some other loved one ever gets railroaded, you don't give up on justice so easily!

By the way, whatever happened to that old guy on BWI who you used to go back and forth with? Can't remember the handle.

Fair enough. I like "good-natured college football trash talk" --- it is among the things that makes being a college football fan (and these boards) fun.

Chants like "We Own Penn State" or pointing out stats that show Bo Schembechler really wasn't an elite-level college football coach (an opinion I agree with)? All good stuff.

But I saw no need in that discussion to escalate things with the "Sandusky trump card." I get it, it's an easy card to play. But it doesn't make you a "hero" in the debate either.

The Paterno/Sandusky stuff has completely exhausted me at this point. (1) Nothing new changes in the debate, (2) relevant parties are in jail and/or indicted, and (3) PSU served the NCAA punishment without complaint.

Good enough, thank you for hearing me out. I like the banter too though the name calling is ridiculous. Debate can be healthy, some sites can be difficult, even this one at times, lol.

A few years ago, I was on the SpartanMag where some guy was going after Darius Morris, calling him a DB, etc. I asked the OP what he thought about MSU coaches, in regard to Izzo and Dantonio getting involved w/ some of the name calling of other school's athletes. (Dantonio=M. Hart and Izzo supporting Kalin Lucas's throwing the game ball at Morris after M beat State....) Just an innocent question, I don't recall the J. Wooden's, Coach K, Dean Smith, B. Knights or Bear Bryant, J. Robinson, D. Royal, Bo and others making comments of other school's players. Just a simple question and I got blacklisted w/in minutes.

As stated before, I've been on BWI a number of times, even before the Sandusky situation...it's a site that can get frustrated with. Thanks again for your reply and I'll try to take the high road next time...

I hope that if your father or some other loved one ever gets railroaded, you don't give up on justice so easily!

By the way, whatever happened to that old guy on BWI who you used to go back and forth with? Can't remember the handle.

I don't begrudge Jay or Scott's efforts. Jay has a bit of a "victim mentality" --- it's easier to blame the Freeh Report for him not coaching anymore, as opposed to him taking an OC job at a low-level FBS or FCS school and trying to improve his coaching skills --- but I don't begrudge him.

Everyone else who is still overly obsessed 5 years later (and, frankly, I would argue that any non-PSU person who has a picture of Sandusky & Paterno in his signature picture qualifies as "at least slightly obsessed" himself)? Give it up, find another hobby.

As to your last question --- pnnylion is still here!!!

HA! No, there was another fossil who you used to spar with on BWI occasionally. You had a funny nickname for him. Damn, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Probably 9fold. Who, based on some things he's said there, is probably not a fossil age-wise in real life. Unlike pnnylion, who is a fossil :).

Anyway, 9fold is still there. But a different moniker.

How's your 73 year old pal RapSheet doing? Been arrested lately?
Not sure who that is. How is your POS ped-enabling coach doing? Oh yeah, the POS died before he could pay for his crimes.
How is your lover Sandusky doing? Still doing the conjugal visits at the joint with him?

"I wish I had done more..."-JoePed

Last edited:
Not sure who that is. How is your POS ped-enabling coach doing? Oh yeah, the POS died before he could pay for his crimes.
How is your lover Sandusky doing? Still doing the conjugal visits at the joint with him?

...with the benefit of hindsight"

7th grader.

Retard. One time at work, an employee raced in and said somebody was being sexually assaulted. I, of course, sent an email to my boss.
I think I did the right thing.

..with the benefit of hindsight"

Did you see the assault? No.

Neither did Joe. Go get your shine box and skate board.

..with the benefit of hindsight"

Did you see the assault? No.
Retard. So unless you actually witness something, it can't be happening? Goodness, you're as big a POS as JoePed. And if you look up POS in the dictionary, it has JoePed's picture.
You didn't answer the question about your lover Sandusky. Still servicing him regularly, Ed?

Last edited:
Reactions: rojo36
Retard. So unless you actually witness something, it can't be happening? Goodness, you're as big a POS as JoePed. And if you look up POS in the dictionary, it has JoePed's picture.
You didn't answer the question about your lover Sandusky. Still servicing him regularly, Ed?

No, but you do 73 year old RapSheet boy. There are no "witnesses: anything happened.

Go get your shine box.

..with the benefit of hindsight".

Jow wasn't required to do anything in 2001. He did more than what was required.

Now get your shine box and Razor Scooter.
Wasn't required to stop a kid from being assaulted? You truly are a bigger POS than worthless JoePed.
Go service your lover Sandusky, Ed. He likes you in the gay as hell half shirt.
"I wish I had done more..."-JoePed.

...with the benefit of hindsight". How was he going to stop an assault? No one knows if there was an assault.
Because somebody RAN IN AND TOLD HIM THERE WAS AN ASSAULT!
Even you're not this stupid, Ed.
If you had a son (hopefully you don't because he would share your worthless POS DNA) who was being assaulted, you'd be fine with nobody stopping it, but just composing emails?
It must suck not having morals. I guess you model yourself after your hero, worthless POS JoePed.

Because somebody RAN IN AND TOLD HIM THERE WAS AN ASSAULT!
Even you're not this stupid, Ed.
If you had a son (hopefully you don't because he would share your worthless POS DNA) who was being assaulted, you'd be fine with nobody stopping it, but just composing emails?
It must suck not having morals. I guess you model yourself after your hero, worthless POS JoePed.

...with the benefit of hindsight".

Ran in and told him? LMAO!!!!!!

The next day, and gave a vague report of nothing. Called hearsay. Why didn't the witness report it the night before? Because he saw nothing to report.

With the benefit of hindsight, Ped St should have fired Paturdo 3 times. Their BOT fired him at night and in the morning they realized that there was a sundown law ( official business can only happen during certain hours) so they fired him again! LOL

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan
To summarize-you'd be okay with your kid being abused while a worthless POS old guy typed an email? That's pathetic.
You suck as a person, Ed. Please tell us you didn't have any kids before your wife left you.

Joe never typed an email and did not use computers.

Now go get your shine box and Pokemon Cards.

Joe never typed an email and did not use computers.
To recap-you're fine with your own kid being assaulted as long as JoePed is involved? You truly are a worthless human. Possibly as big a POS as the completely worthless JoePed.

To recap-you're fine with your own kid being assaulted as long as JoePed is involved? You truly are a worthless human. Possibly as big a POS as the completely worthless JoePed.

...with the benefit of hindsight".

Get your shine box. Really worthless post from you.

Do you think JoePed and Sandusky were lovers? That would explain why he covered up for him all those years.
Does it bother you that your boyfriend Sandusky used to be with JoePed?

..with the benefit of hindsight".

How's your 73 year old BB RapSheet?

Go get your shine box, and Pokedex.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT