ADVERTISEMENT

Hutch a Class Act. (cool HOF story for a fort member.)

admik

Sophomore
Oct 20, 2004
Ok, guys I'm on cloud 9 a bit today. Here's what went down. I live about ten minutes from the Pro Football Hall of Fame, I reside in Massillon (anyone who follows high school football will be familiar). I own a Woodworking company (rustic bean woodworks). I have done a few pieces for a few of you fort members. However about 18 months ago I was contacted by a member of the 97 National Championship team about doing a cutting board. To say i was excited to do one for a team member would be an understatement, well as we started the process he explained that his buddy Hutch would be getting into the hall and this would be for him. So we went through all the concept work and then boom covid! The enshrinement got canned and I was told to hold off on the board. Fast forward to about 6 months ago and I got a text that said let's get the ball rolling on hutch's board again, and then followed by a text that said and lets do one for Charles too. So last week I get a text that say's I'm on my way to pickup from your house. Next thing ya know I have a member of the 97 national team and his buddy (a very important member of the UM staff on my patio). Hutch actually thanked both these guys by name in his speech! FYI the number are assigned by the hall based on when they get in. (it's very important to these guys).
hutch4.jpeg

hutch1.jpeg

So after pickup the feed back I got was both guys loved them. Then I came home to this last evening "a gift from Steve Hutchinson"

hutch3.jpeg

hutch2.jpeg

He had these brewed just for His official enshrinement party! So pumped. Just thought I would share!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News