ADVERTISEMENT

How's The Harbs Factor Helping w/ Recruiting Mich Fans?

A negative bump? He just got a big time commitment from Zach Gentry, and he's only been able to recruit face to face for 2 weeks. You want to know why deWeaver decommitted? I think the answer lies with the commitment of another big time QB and the fact that Harbaugh is working on Eason and Costello in the '16 class.

You're an idiot, but I'm sure you already know that.

I always find it funny when kids decommit because they don't like competition. That's why I marvel at Alabama's recruiting classes, most of those kids that commit there know they have two or three kids ahead of them on the depth chart and they continue to stack up on 5 stars. Would rather have a kid work his ass off and compete for a spot than a kid who runs from competition. Does DeWeaver not want competition or doesn't think he fits Harbaugh's system??

9M a year, eh guy ??? Do you normally talk out of your ass

Or is just to come over here and flame. Get the facts hommie !

Thanks,

He hasn't really said why, but Harbaugh told him they absolutely would honor the offer/commitment and he was excited to work with him, so I don't think there was a fit problem, at least from Harbaugh's end. That being said, Harbaugh visited Eason yesterday and has been in contact with Costello, so maybe DeWeaver doesn't feel the love? He recruited 2 QB's in each year he was at Stanford except the year he got Luck, so he wants a lot in the system to breed competition.

Originally posted by BuckeyeNut69:
I always find it funny when kids decommit because they don't like competition. That's why I marvel at Alabama's recruiting classes, most of those kids that commit there know they have two or three kids ahead of them on the depth chart and they continue to stack up on 5 stars. Would rather have a kid work his ass off and compete for a spot than a kid who runs from competition. Does DeWeaver not want competition or doesn't think he fits Harbaugh's system??
Well if we said he doesn't like competition then a Spartan fan would automatically think we re throwing DeWeaver under the bus, but that could be the case. Maybe he doesn't want to have anyone else to compete with, like Gentry or Speight, for a starting position come 2016. Or maybe he just has doubts about playing since JH going after other top QB for 2016 besides him. I'm sure JH could mold him to fit his system, but maybe he's not what JH is looking for. Who knows.

Hey always great hearing from a ND fan!!! If you have a few moments, could you shed some insight into a few ND-related questions, since you are here??

1.) Is Kelley the best coach in the nation, and do you feel ND is in excellent shape with him?
2.) Is Golson the best QB in the country?
3.) Will ND win multiple national titles with Kelly, as it seems like he really has things rolling now and is doing a great job coaching the kids up?
4.) What part of "return to glory" is ND on now?

Thanks again! Always great hearing the insight from the fans of such a strong college football team that is feared by college teams across the country like Northwestern.

ChicagoBlueFan, I get that you disagree with a poster, but to say Kelly killed a kid? I don't root for ND, but to make that statement is totally inappropriate. I am not a fan of Kelly but I don't believe for one second that he intentionally, or unintentionally, meant any harm to that young man. I would hope that you have had time to rethink what you said and regret your decision to say it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT