ADVERTISEMENT

Hey SpartanNations! Our Golden Calf in Ann Arbor

When spartansnation said adios I thought it would be short lived but now I'm thinking you others have hurt his feelings.I have to be careful not to put words in his mouth or maybe the realization of the soon to be restoration of the order in BIG is settled in and he left us for good?

You must be having a bad day. Quit trying to interpret what I was saying and yes, I am a long time Michigan fan. What is your problem ?

So, what value does it provide you to try to humble those who are excited about JH? What does that do for you? That's the question you should be wondering about as the answer is sad, regardless.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I thought the word "chief" was part of the English language? Do you get flattered when people just talk to in general? Kind of start to blush and tell them to stop flattering you with their English words?

I dont know who you work with but I dont know one Spartan fan who is worried about jh. Your record of hires recently hasnt exactly frieghtened the college football world. Besides jh spent his first few weeks on a victory lap or whatever the hell he was doing besides recruiting.

Originally posted by knmsu:
I dont know who you work with but I dont know one Spartan fan who is worried about jh. Your record of hires recently hasnt exactly frieghtened the college football world. Besides jh spent his first few weeks on a victory lap or whatever the hell he was doing besides recruiting.
What? Another lost sheep over here. Send Spartan nation back he was a lot more fun.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

No kidding - actually miss spartan nation. The victory lap will be around sparty soon just wait. Not worried in the sparty world now that is funny.

Originally posted by knmsu:
UM yeah. A victory lap around the country bringing in recruits. What else did you want him to do. Give you your own in home visit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT