ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, I know I can always count on you, my fellow wolverine fans for advice. This is for B&B near Meijer Gardens

WOLVERNOLE

Michigan Man
May 1, 2002
Woodbridge, Virginia
Mrs. Wolvernole and I are traveling on up north again, on our annual trek, and thought we would do a first-time swing over “west” to the Grand Rapids area to visit (a)Meijer Gardens, (b) nearby Zoo (looks pretty cool!), and (c) nearby tour of a Frank Lloyd Wright house.
Amazingly, despite having been in virtually every nook & cranny of the great State of MICHIGAN, we have somehow missed that specific area of Greater Grand Rapids ! (been wide around it in passing by).
Could you folks that are particularly familiar with those 3 spots recommend a super 😎 cool….say B & B or accommodations with some kinda special/local “flair” that would be a “memorable” say….2 night stay ? This would be about mid-week, early-ish June.
Oh, and maybe I will stretch that recommend request to also ask if you could recommend a notable restaurant kinda convenient to that immediate area (avoiding too much driving around).

We sure would appreciate it ! That Meijer Garden has been on our ‘Bucket List’ for years, and we decided “Hey, better do it soon !”😵‍💫
Again, thanks for any thoughtful recommendations. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News