ADVERTISEMENT

Has there ever been a recent recruit..go back 20 years..

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
that is more unheralded than Chatman. I always liked what I saw from limited highlights. He just seemed to play under control and could do a multitude of things.

I just watched some highlights from Italy. I just amazed at how smooth the guy is on the court. Here is guy who offered by Az and UConn. The kid must be good but he is so under the radar probably because AAU ball...is full court street ball.

The kid has a beautiful shot release. Kid plays bigger than his size. Can put the ball on the floor. Looks to be able to post up. Not to mention he is a lefty. This kid is going to be a matchup nightmare. He seems like he plays within the flow of the game but I really like what I see.

Ranked #25 nationally but he looks like a Jalen Rose 2.0. We will see how it plays out...kid is good.

I couldn't tell much with MAAR or Dawkins although Dawkins looks like he can handle better than we were made to believe. MAAR looks like he can add some defensive value and has a good handle to break the press.

Now...I am starting to think Donnal is solid but Doyle is the steal of the class. I'll wait to see how he does against bigger sized competition but he looks like a player...2nd team All Big Ten type in a few years but Chatman is the quiet assassin. I think there was a poster that said something like he quietly will put up 16 pts, 8 rbs and 5 assists..somewhere in the range.

Just think..being optimistic...if Chatman and Doyle are as good as I think they are then UM will be better than I thought...top 4 in Big Ten conference.

Reality Man

Go to Dylans site...I can't link. There up and show probably have another

game shortly.

Reality Man

I wouldn't call him unheralded. As you say Rivals #25. However, for #25, he maybe isn't getting that much pub. I think it's because his game is not high flying above the rim, or super quick guard or dominating inside presence. His value is more subtle and understated, more team oriented.

Shouldn't we let him play his first game before we anoint him unheralded???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT