ADVERTISEMENT

GR Wolverines: Happy Hour is set at The Garage Bar & Grill

GRLaw

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm pleased to announce that the West Michigan Fort Happy Hour will be at The Garage Bar & Grill (819 Ottawa Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503; http://www.garagebargr.com/) on Thursday, August 11 from 5:00 - 7:30ish.

I went back and forth between venues, but what sealed it was the following email from Kevin (one of the partners at The Garage):

I'd love to host a UM party at the Garage. We always have a $2 draft, $3 well and a $4 glass of wine at the bar, and have a really nice menu. There is a nice space that can hold 50-60 people, a patio and UM corn hole games outside. Let me know if I can assist you in any way.

By the way there is only UM paraphernalia at the Garage, this is a Michigan Bar!!​

Cheap beer, UofM stuff and corn hole games? How can any West Michigan Wolverine resist?

First round is on me ... you're on your own after that! I will provide a few door prizes - and maybe a prize for the winner of a corn hole tournament or something! (Please ... no comments about Jerry Sandusky).

I look forward to seeing all of you there (except for @miktimrob and @Shaver ... miktimrob because he's too cheap to travel 1000 miles for a free $2 draft, and Shaver because, for better or worse, pants are required at The Garage). I'll try to remember to do a reminder as the night draws near, but please mark your calendars now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News