ADVERTISEMENT

Give your

adoddere

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
I don’t post often and it’s been probably a decade since I really went on a rant.

So listen Linda. Or not. I’m good either way.

Calm down about one half of football. Yeah, we tested ourselves where we were 1 or 2 bodies disadvantaged. But we won. We’re actually performing well in every phase for the first time in quite a well.

are we a favorite to win the conference or national titles. Hell no. But who said we should be? No one. Exactly no one. We’re playing a helluva lot of football that makes me proud. You should be too. And if you’re not, you’re unreasonable.

We’re pretty damn good y’all. And you’re about to learn that Rutgers ain’t that damn bad. Wait and see. They are not Georgia State, who got totally jobbed vs Auburn.

I was frustrated watching us run between the tackles against 8 and 9. It means we were unwilling or unable even to run perimeter or make them pay with the pass game. I’m anxious about which it is, but it’s not the total disaster some are trying to call it.

I like this team. And it ain’t my first time to make that decision. Ive lived through several teams that were a hot mess. This ain’t one.

so…. Let’s see what happens. And acknowledge that even the most amazing teams of all time have WTF moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News