ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

Great play by Speight. Got to put some points on the board. Defense is playing well. Get into half time in a close game. I'll take it.

The interception seemed to be more of a pressure situation and Speight didn't get enough on the throw because of the hit.

RM

The Peppers return was a big play.

Bottom line is if they can't get into the end zone you want to come away with a fg. No 4th down plays.

RM

You never know how these things play out. Bottom line is UM responded and offset the mistake.

All about adjustments at half time. You know OSU is going to figure out a way to try and unleash JT/Samuel.

UM played well and it's pretty simple...whoever plays better in the 2nd half will win. :).

RM

I guess the good news is it was fumbled on the 1 yard line? :)

I was thinking when OSU tackled Smith the 1....so close...can't take anything for granted. Wow...ballsy call by Meyer. Wow...That is extreme Dantonio.

RM

You have to look at everything in a big picture.

UM throws int but then responds before halftime so OSU can't respond before halftime.

OSU throws int and then UM gifts a fumble and doesn't get 7 but then Meyer has brain fart and gives UM another chance to score TD.

If UM doesn't fumble then OSU is probably going to be more aggressive and not be pinned back so far.

Both teams including fake punt is being offset by each other's mistake, etc....so far.

RM

LMFAO!!! Nice call, Urban!! What would that fake punt have even accomplished if you had made it? What a dumb ass call! HAAA!!!!

That's a good point actually. He was concerned his defense was on the field too long and UM was going to get good field position again but definitely not worth the risk.

He was only down by 3 pts. It was a blessing because that call was the equivalent of the fumble.

RM

Bad call on 3rd down but happy ending on 4th down.

Do you go for two here? I wouldn't blame them.

RM

Never seen so many missed calls and bad reviews...this game was over ... everyone in the world watching it on TV saw it... over and over again....it's was a robbery

Very good season though, we will win outlet bowl game and prepare for next year. I think we are in a good place even though we lost to Ohio State again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT