ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Fri Nov 14 AIC

Will be interesting...

One of the stated goals will be to "start on time" rather than start sluggishly as has happened in other games this season.

Counterbalancing that is the usual affect of having had 13 days without game action which usually produces a slow start getting up to game speed.

Which will it be?

My prediction will be that they will start hard, but it will be disjointed with the long time off.

(which is a good way of covering both bases... ;))

Now we get to find out if the last two seasons were due to player issues or an indicator deeper problem with the program....

Well, if we can't win 2 games at home against an Atlantic Hockey team that has had a winning percentage over .400 in only one of the last 16 seasons (!!!!), then we will all know this will be a long and trying season for Michigan.

Looking ahead a week, I don't want to fall into the "Penn State is a pushover" trap since that didn't work out too well last year, but with these 4 straight home games we have an excellent opportunity to get above .500.

Line chart

Motte Copp Sinelli
Shuart Compher Nieves
Kile Larkin Hyman
Dancs Lynch Calderone

Downing Serville
Werenski Lohan
Martin DeJong

Nagelvoort
Racine

Re: Line chart

Great, an Andrew Sinelli sighting! I feel better already.

Shuart - trending up. Dancs - trending down. The Kile-Larkin-Hyman line continues to manage to stay intact.

BTW Bob, I know you had this in a thread quite awhile back that I can't find now, but when is Justin Selman anticipated to be ready to return to action from his injury?

Trends are made to be broken. :)

I'll endeavor to get a Selman update. Sometimes, that can be tricky.

Thanks - in your original post reporting his injury, you reported an estimate of the amount of time he was expected to be out; I was just wondering if we have gotten there yet (not that it would mean he was ready to play).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT