ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Game Thread

I think we are not well prepared for this game. I think we are making this a senior bowl instead of a meritocracy ... we need to put the most effective players on the field for the team we are playing ...Smith and Speight don't seem to be in that group today

I still believe we can win this game. We don't appear to have the better playmakers... but I think we have the better coaches and a deeper rotation...we should play everyone and make adjustments...

Reactions: Blockm97
I'm gonna just say it... it's Harbaugh's fault. He is responsible for preparing the kids and he decides who gets on the field . We are being out coached and it's his fault. We are not just losing, we are being embarrassed

FSU is a better team. More complete team and there is a reason UM lost at Iowa.

Not saying UM isn't a very good team. FSU has played well so far tonight and a 2nd half to be played but you can clearly see that UM needs to upgrade at some spots.

I can almost guarantee the following. Once UM becomes a top notch running team then Harbaugh will be able to win big. Looks like UM is getting closer but this is a program that will need additional talent to take the next step.

Reactions: Blockm97
FSU is a better team. More complete team and there is a reason UM lost at Iowa.

Not saying UM isn't a very good team. FSU has played well so far tonight and a 2nd half to be played but you can clearly see that UM needs to upgrade at some spots.

I can almost guarantee the following. Once UM becomes a top notch running team then Harbaugh will be able to win big. Looks like UM is getting closer but this is a program that will need additional talent to take the next step.
I agree, but he isn't recruiting the type of OL that Alabama has. We don't have a host of 5star kids committed to the OL and many of those committed are undersized to contribute right away. I think we are still two to three years from leading in rushing, even if we keep landing top running back recruits

2 years away, be patient. Be glad you are not playing Alabama.
Hey BT. I said a couple of months ago that if UM played Bama I thought they could 'control' Bama somewhat on offense but Bama would really put the screws to UM on defense because they would be able to stop UM with 5-6 guys (DL/LB) to stop their run and take away the pass.

See FSU tonight. UM doesn't have a championship OL. Tonight proves it. UM is knocking on the door but I think you are absolutely right...2 years which will give Harbaugh 2-3 classes of high level talent to compete against the big boys.

Reactions: alablue
I'm gonna just say it... it's Harbaugh's fault. He is responsible for preparing the kids and he decides who gets on the field . We are being out coached and it's his fault. We are not just losing, we are being embarrassed
Those first and goal plays were both absolute losers that cost us the possibility of a TD

Yes, he really is all we have unless you want O'Korn who did nothing this year or Shane, God help us.
I say let them all play... let's have a QB battle right now... win this game, start next year... everyone else transfers?

No reason yet to panic. It's early so it's still a two score game. Eventually UM will need to score a TD :)

When the defense scores more points then speight

Please just quit football as a qb. I could probably do better then you. Cause I can at least run

FSU has the home run hitter in the backfield...something UM doesn't quite have yet.

FSU deserves to win this game and would have won it even if UM had Butt and Peppers. OSU had that guy ....they make the difference in these types of games.

Reactions: Bellis30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT