ADVERTISEMENT

For those going to Seattle, here is some UM Alumni Friday night tailgate intel. I live in Seattle. A few points...

90MVarsity

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2020
So for those coming into town, Seattle has a huge Alumni chapter. They are throwing a tailgate on Friday night at Old Stove SHIP CANAL LOCATION. Old Stove has a great location downtown... that is not where the UM alums will be. It starts at 6:00. The address is 1540 NW 49th St, Seattle, WA. Bring a jacket because much of the setup is outdoors and it could be warm or chilly. No telling.

There are so many UM alums in Seattle that they have game watch parties in two locations. Old Stove will get 50-100+; And JJ Mahoneys in Bellevue will get 15-50 people to watch games. This tailgate is on Friday since most of the folks are going to the game, and the Seattle alumni association is doing a Sail-gate, so it is unusual to have a Friday get together that isn't a game, but with the game being here this is what they are doing. I have no idea how many people will show up, but I am going to go and it should be fun

Other intel. At 4:00 on Friday they are opening a very cool new plaza on the waterfront down by the Great Wheel. I'm going over there first to see it. If you go down by the waterfront and the wheel, it is in reasonable walking distance to shops, the new plaza, and from there you can walk up to Pike Street and the Pike Place Market area. You will see an Old Stove Brewing there...don't get confused and think that is where the UM Alums will be.

Last piece of advice. Stay the hell off of 3rd Avenue. 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th are fine. You don't want to be on 3rd and I'm serious.

So for those of you who want to meet up with the Seattle Alumni....I'll see you at Old Stove.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.