ADVERTISEMENT

Final Sunday evening thoughts ….

WolverineKim02

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
6-0, kids. Six and Ooooooooo. Let’s be happy and enjoy it and mostly …. Be happy for the players. They see and hear everything and the change in attitude, energy, work ethic and heart of this team compared to 2020 is immense beyond words (to me anyway).

Enjoy the bye week! Spend time with family and friends, enjoy football without your heart beating 200 beats per minute, and count your blessings always!

Gotta be to the hospital at 5:30 am for a 7:30 am surgery start hopefully. Happy about this cuz this gallbladder surgeon is older than I am and he may need a nap by about 2 pm or so, so I’m happy I’m getting him fresh. Hahahaha

My family surprised me (HUGELY) with a surprise birthday party yesterday, a couple weeks early. I’m a blessed and spoiled person and I know I am, and I’m very thankful for everything. Also thankful for all you guys and gals, and may our differences/arguments/disagreements be small and our camaraderie be great always, cuz we all love our Michigan, and we know through good times and bad times,

It’s Great To Be A Michigan Wolverine!!

Have a great week.

GO
BLUE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News