ADVERTISEMENT

Fake ID Team of 2016

33hawkfan

Letterman
Mar 24, 2016
Y'all got beat by a shitty Iowa team, you don't deserve to be anywhere near the playoff this year.

You should give Ferentz another extension because of this win.

We probably will, but we can't beat NDSU, almost lost to Rutgers, got dominated by Penn St, we suck. How the hell do you lose to us? Have fun getting curb stomped by OSU.

I wonder why assholes post that kind of crap. Iowa deserved to win; it shut down UM's potent (?) offense; took the Heisman from Wilton and made the defense look like Rutgers (or similar). Good win for Iowa; bad loss for our guys. Maybe Jimmy will throw back a million or two now?

Reactions: sandiegohawk
I wonder why assholes post that kind of crap. Iowa deserved to win; it shut down UM's potent (?) offense; took the Heisman from Wilton and made the defense look like Rutgers (or similar). Good win for Iowa; bad loss for our guys. Maybe Jimmy will throw back a million or two now?

Potent offense? Lol Northwestern destroyed us, NDSU ran all over us, Penn St. had no problem running all over us. Pretty embarrassing to put up that effort tonight.

Potent offense? Lol Northwestern destroyed us, NDSU ran all over us, Penn St. had no problem running all over us. Pretty embarrassing to put up that effort tonight.
Leaving aside the trolling I actually agree with you. UM got tight and played not to lose in stretches. Iowa played to win.

Maybe UM can't beat Bama but they are in the playoff discussion and rightfully so. UM deserved to lose and they earned it.

33 = not an Iowa fan. Jesus. Can't enjoy a big win.
Ridiculous and Sorry as an Iowa fan. Great game. You guys are head and shoulders better than us and we played the game of the season (and last season). Good luck and get OSU. Your fans were a pleasure at the game and I hope you didn't run into anybody like this guy posting Not a huge JH fan but the guy has passion, maybe just jealous we don't have much on the sidelines.

Reactions: kudoc2
Ridiculous and Sorry as an Iowa fan. Great game. You guys are head and shoulders better than us and we played the game of the season (and last season). Good luck and get OSU. Your fans were a pleasure at the game and I hope you didn't run into anybody like this guy posting Not a huge JH fan but the guy has passion, maybe just jealous we don't have much on the sidelines.
Classy and thank you. I knew it'd be a tough game...we have had our way most of the season, have had a gold-plated schedule re: home games/road game (though we play MSU/Iowa/OSU on the road...MSU/Iowa struggling). Kinnick is a tough place to play, let alone at night w/ Iowa desperate, an Iowa team that is proud and had a wonderful year last year, that was expecting to have another very good year this year.

We had plenty of chances to put this game away, overthrew open receivers, spotty play on special teams w/ 2nd half fumble, 2 consecutive running into the kicker plays. Play-calling was questionable and much to Iowa's credit, their line play was damn solid, especially their d-line.

Ferentz is a good coach, classy guy who seems to get good effort out of his kids...they'll never recruit w/ the OSU, Michigan, ND and PSU's of the B1G. Watching the game last night and seeing the staff that H. Fry had at Iowa, wow. Great win for the Hawks and their fans...a great fanbase. Have enjoyed the folks from Iowa for 41 years and growing. Good luck the rest of the year.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Y'all got beat by a shitty Iowa team, you don't deserve to be anywhere near the playoff this year.

You're an embarrassment as an Iowa fan. Michigan fans have always treated me well when I've traveled to Ann Arbor. They are a solid team.

The only hope we have is that this (safety, last second field goal) sets off a run as it did when we had both against PSU in back to back seasons.

Otherwise our off season will be incredibly long and cruel.

I left after the interception. Bad decision.

Other observations? B1G official are horrible. Was it roughing the kicker twice? Probably. Was it roughing the center? Probable. Was it a face mask? Probably. But how do you need a replay to call targeting on an obvious targeting and how is no flag thrown? I could go on about bad call, none of them impacting the result of the game, but come on. This was an extremely important game, both for the B1G, and nationally. Get the A team out there.

You're an embarrassment as an Iowa fan. Michigan fans have always treated me well when I've traveled to Ann Arbor. They are a solid team.

The only hope we have is that this (safety, last second field goal) sets off a run as it did when we had both against PSU in back to back seasons.

Otherwise our off season will be incredibly long and cruel.

I left after the interception. Bad decision.

Other observations? B1G official are horrible. Was it roughing the kicker twice? Probably. Was it roughing the center? Probable. Was it a face mask? Probably. But how do you need a replay to call targeting on an obvious targeting and how is no flag thrown? I could go on about bad call, none of them impacting the result of the game, but come on. This was an extremely important game, both for the B1G, and nationally. Get the A team out there.
I agree with about how bad the B1G refs have gotten. But they're calls did impact the game, dramatically. Not trying to take away from how hard Iowa played, or how horrible UM played but those calls had implications that affected the outcome. Same thing happened in the Clemson/Pitt game.

Not sure this troll is really an Iowa fan (if so, we do not claim him/her). Maybe a PSU or OSU troll. Good luck the rest of the way Michigan. Iowa - Michigan always a good game and class fans in Ann Arbor.

I agree with about how bad the B1G refs have gotten. But they're calls did impact the game, dramatically. Not trying to take away from how hard Iowa played, or how horrible UM played but those calls had implications that affected the outcome. Same thing happened in the Clemson/Pitt game.
And only in Iowa's favor? The facemask call was legit. It doesn't have to be the actual facemask. Perhaps they should rename the penalty to avoid confusion. Using the helmet to twist the head/neck is dangerous. Also, I can just as fairly suppose we'd cracked the code to your D and (because you elected to pass on 3rd down late with the lead), we'd have had enough time to make up 15 yards anyway. We melted through what was left of your D to get in range for our more reliable short-range kicker.

The second consecutive running into the kicker call could be seen as some gamesmanship (as well as a seemingly coke-fueled Harbaugh mistake in rushing so aggressively and needlessly).

Roughing the snapper is almost never called and getting away with the penalty itself almost never impacts a game. There aren't that many long-snappers who are also great kick-coverage safeties. That was your go-ahead.

All that said, OP is a douche and we'll call him/her our MulvaSpills.

Penn State destroyed Iowa. Michigan destroyed Iowa the last time in Ann Arbor.

Iowa lost to North Dakota State on a walk off Field Goal.

ND State destroyed Iowa's golden record against FCS schools, as App State did in 2007 against Michigan.

That's football.

Frauds in football ... any given Saturday!

QB play often is a key element of the game. Iowa and Michigan both took MSU to the wire in 2015.

MSU right now, oh my!

Not sure this troll is really an Iowa fan (if so, we do not claim him/her). Maybe a PSU or OSU troll. Good luck the rest of the way Michigan. Iowa - Michigan always a good game and class fans in Ann Arbor.

How am I trolling? Point out one thing that's false in any of my posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT