ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Expect the big targets to be visited this week

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
One thing that changes from years prior is that Big Ten teams get two bye weeks this year, which is super important for recruiting. Sherrone Moore was asked about this on Inside Michigan Football tonight.

"Yeah, it's huge. We'll be out on the road. The coaches go out on the road, I believe Thursday, Wednesday night, Thursday, and we'll hit it hard."

Best believe that the staff will be out to see the commits/targets over this bye week and the next one, including Andrew Olesh and Ivan Taylor. Andrew Babalola is still out there and everyone I speak to is just waiting for a decision to come down the pipeline. It's been "he's close" to a decision for weeks but it hasn't happened yet. Still think Michigan is right there in it for him. You could probably expect Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng to be visited as well. It's a good way to get some positive momentum back after both (Olesh and Taylor) visited Bama recently. At this time, I am not expecting a flip but you know how recruiting works sometimes.

EDIT: I stand corrected on Taylor and Owusu-Boateng. With another hurricane threatening Florida (thoughts are with all of you potentially impacted), that's not looking likely right now.

Should be the same thing next bye week.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.