ADVERTISEMENT

Dollars to Doughnuts

Ben_Szilagy

All-League
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2009
Since Harbaugh does appear on the way out (though I'd be more than happy if he stayed) My best guess at his replacement is Gattis or Ron Bellamy. While Ron is new to the college ranks, he's not new to being a HC and coordinating a staff. He has good HC experience while at West Bloomfield and could easily keep this whole staff together. He's could be a real solid choice to complete that.

Gattis is another candidate (to me at least) because he is a name that pops up in cycles. He can be given a shot to see if he truly can run a program. This would keep the offense together which will be the team's strength next season and will help build off the momentum it gained this year, which is something notable and should be considered.

Hart, yes could also be a name. But he'd be a third second runner-up in my mind. He hasn't coordinated an offense even though he's shown his coaching skills with the running back corps this year. He also had respectable backs at Indiana. But still, the lack of coordinating an offense, which is part of being a HC is aligning positions together for a common goal is something he just hasn't done yet.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: Section 23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News