ADVERTISEMENT

Did y'all see the BS that Thamel was spouting on Gameday yesterday?

-Rabid

Sophomore
Nov 6, 2023
Yesterday on ESPN's College Gameday, Thamel said this:

“I think the results of today’s game loom as a significant pivot point for Jim Harbaugh’s future at Michigan. A loss could expedite key decisions from both sides. A win obviously returns Jim Harbaugh to the sidelines here at Michigan. They play in the Big Ten title game, and then they go on to be a favorite, if they beat Iowa, in the College Football Playoff. It would also inherently temper NFL interest in Harbaugh until the season’s done."

“A loss could put things in fast forward, it could open the door to any NFL conversations Harbaugh could have. It would also put Michigan’s decision makers in the crosshairs. They’d need to determine in the upcoming weeks whether they want Harbaugh to return to the sideline despite a suspension to start the 2024 season looming as an inevitability.”

I feel like we don't even need Josh to weigh in here to know that this is bullshit. Our decision makers would need to determine if we want him to return? Uh, have you been paying attention, Thamel? Like, at all? Our entire university is behind Harbaugh. I sincerely doubt Harbaugh's future was uncertain even if we had lost this game, at least in terms of Michigan's interest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News