ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional PSU fans would rather have Franklin than Harbaugh (link)

Yeah, not surprising, of course, but still entertaining! Most are saying, "Well yeah, Franklin may be a terrible game-day coach, but I just like him better than Harbaugh because."

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/given-a-choice-between-franklin-and-harbaugh.111441/
I ain't one of those delusional fans. Harbaugh is an "elite coach." Now do I like all of his methods like "sleeping over at a recruits house?"...No. But, he is a terrific developer of talent and game day coach. I also like he "thinks outside the box" when it comes to recruiting.

I ain't one of those delusional fans. Harbaugh is an "elite coach." Now do I like all of his methods like "sleeping over at a recruits house?"...No. But, he is a terrific developer of talent and game day coach. I also like he "thinks outside the box" when it comes to recruiting.
why does every comment from a psu fan include how weired it is that harbaugh stayed over at a recruits house? im sorry but i know you guys want to compare it in some strange way to your sandusky problem , i guess to make you feel better about your university.
what a stupid juvenile reference to keep bringing up. let me help you out, harbaugh didnt sleep with the recruits, sorry but you are stuck with sandusky forever.

why does every comment from a psu fan include how weired it is that harbaugh stayed over at a recruits house? im sorry but i know you guys want to compare it in some strange way to your sandusky problem , i guess to make you feel better about your university.
what a stupid juvenile reference to keep bringing up. let me help you out, harbaugh didnt sleep with the recruits, sorry but you are stuck with sandusky forever.

I guess the fans at Michigan State feel that it isn't weird? Look, I just pointed out one area that is bizzare. Yet you go off on this extraneous tangent about Sandusky. I think you are the one that is fixated. Not me.

I guess the fans at Michigan State feel that it isn't weird? Look, I just pointed out one area that is bizzare. Yet you go off on this extraneous tangent about Sandusky. I think you are the one that is fixated. Not me.
you are kidding right? you cant go on the psu football board without someone going on and on about how sick and twisted harbaugh is. dont even try to say otherwise that would be a lie. those fans are the worst on any board.

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan

He stayed overnight at the recruits house, which the parents thoroughly enjoyed. There was nothing "Sandusky-ish about it.

Ha! Here are some hilarious quotes:

You are raving maniac. Would NEVER, NEVER want JH as our coach! We got a steal when Joyner hired Franklin!
Harbaugh coming to PSU would make me give up on college football
Sorry, I would much rather have Franklin. I'm not convinced that JH is that much of a better football coach, but even if he is I would rather lose a few more football games than embarrass the sh!t out of my university because the coach is a nimrod.

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan

Comments made in April will go through a blast furnace in the fall.

Let's see if there's even a hint of steely resolve at BWI when Michigan kicks PSU's arse.

Go Blue. Always.

Really, Mi fans trying to justify, understand a Psu bds comments. They're ignorant and sefl absorbed and the only time I agree w them is when they preach that they'd like to leave the Big 10. Me too, dumb asses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT