ADVERTISEMENT

Curious College Football Minds Want to Know - Day 2

BigHouseBoyz

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
Day 2 of my curious mind. This is a 2 part question in honor of day 2. No, I won’t have 3 questions tomorrow! LOL

What college stadium, non OSU/MSU/ND, do you NOT want to see a game?

Let’s start with the last place I want to see a game, non OSU/MSU/ND. There are a lot to choose from around the college football landscape. Lubbock TX (boring town), Lawrence KS (no fans), or maybe Hawaii (too much to do there). I have been to some bland stadiums like Mizzu or SMU, and some really good ones like Kyle Field for an A&M game. I think I will settle on Tennessee’s Neyland Stadium. I am sure it is a good environment, but I am just not a fan of their team, uniforms, colors, or anything really. Since Woodson beat Manning for the Heisman, their desire to have more seats than the Big House, and the list goes on, I have not cared for them and root for them to lose every game.

What college stadium do you most want to see a game – non Big House, non bowl game?

After yesterday’s thread I would remis not to say Wisconsin to see the Jump Around at the start of the 4th quarter. That being said, I have always wanted to see a game at Boise State’s Albertson Stadium with the blue turf. I was trying to get to a bowl game there a few years back, but obviously did not. The cool mountain air, a vary rabid fan base, an exciting game and that iconic blue turf to chill the opposing team even more! I know it is not a traditional look. I need to get up there sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News